Use and Operation
These valves are used to control actuator’s movements and block in one direction in order to enable the following functions:
- under control descent of a load: load’s weight doesn’t carry it away, as the valve prevents any cavitations of the actuator
- limited maximum pressure in the case of shocks created by loads, overloads or sudden manoeuvrings (load control with opened centre distributor).
These valves are ideal when normal overcentre valves doesn’t work properly as it’s not sensitive to back pressure.
Materials and Features
- Body: zinc-plated steel
- Internal Parts: hardened and ground steel
- Seals: BUNA N standard
- Poppet Type: minor leakage
- Standard Setting: 320 BarValve setting must be at least 1,3 times more than load pressure in order to enable the valve to close even when undergone to maximum load pressure.
Connect V1 and V2 to the pressure flow, C1 to the free flow side of the actuator and C2 to the actuator’s side you want the flow to be blocked. In-line mounting.
- other settings available
- sealing cap (CODE/P) and arranged for sealing cap (CODE/PP)