Ordering and Payment
Frequently Asked Questions
- Payment Methods
- Where can I receive answers to questions that I have about a particular product?
- How do I cancel or change an order?
- How do I obtain an invoice from my order?
1. Payment Methods
PayPal (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
is a service that enables you to pay, send money, and accept payments without revealing your financial details.
Payment in Advance
If you have placed your order by telephone or directly via our onlineshop, you will immediately receive a confirmation-e-mail of your order - provided that you have indicated a valid e-mail-address. This order confirmation shows which items you have ordered at which price and states freight charges, order-number and our bank data.
The goods will be dispatched as soon as your payment is credited to our bank account. On the date of your goods' dispatch you will receive a notification by e-mail with the corresponding parcel-No.; thus you can easily find out online about the whereabouts of your parcel, if desired. In case you are making an international bank transfer, you may choose a SEPA money transfer.
2. Where can I receive answers to questions that I have about a particular product?
- Product information is available on our product pages including detailed product descriptions, key specs, and product manuals.
- Contact us through our contact page
3. How do I cancel or change an order?
Please contact Customer Care:
- Call +39 051 755082 (9AM - 5PM CET, Monday - Friday).
Activate an online chat session (9AM - 4PM CET, Monday - Friday).
4. How do I obtain an invoice from my order?
Look up your order by logging in to your account, or providing a combination of your order number/customer number and ZIP code on our order status page. Next to your order summary you will see a white “Email Invoice” button. When clicked, it will present you with a layer. Put in only one email address at a time, and click “Send Invoice”. Please allow up to 5 minutes for the invoice to arrive. Add email@example.com to your contacts to ensure it does not go into your spam filter. You can print or forward the invoice from your email client.