Use and Operation
Made up by 2 relief valves with crossed tank, this valve is used to block pressure to a certain setting in the 2 ports of an actuator/hydraulic motor. It’s ideal to provide protection against sudden shock pressures and to adjust different pressures in the 2 ports of an hydraulic circuit as well. Direct flange is ideal for Danfoss motors type OMS, OMP-OMR and OMT and provides a maximum safety, very low pressure drops and solid installation.
Materials and Features
- Body: zinc-plated steel
- Internal Parts: hardened and ground steel
- Seals: BUNA N standard
- Poppet Type: minor leakage
Flange M1 and M2 directly to the motor and connect ports V1 and V2 to pressure flow.
- different setting range
- other setting available (CODE/T: please specify the desired setting)
- with brake unclaping (CODE/SF)
- single acting with just 1 relief valve available (CODE/ SE)