Use and Operation
Pilot check valves are used to block the cylinder in both directions. Flow is free in one direction and blocked in the reverse direction until pilot pressure is applied.Cylindrical type instead of the standard one (parallelepiped).
Materials and Features
- Body: zinc-plated steel
- Internal Parts: hardened and ground steel
- Seals: BUNA N standard
- Poppet Type: superior valves seating by means of a machined cone, any leakage
Connect V1 and V2 to the pressure flow and C1 and C2 to the actuator.
- without seal on pilot piston
- right or left side lever (to specify in the order)
- ports C1 - C2 12L (DIN 2353)
* pipe DIN 2353